is a Cambridge, MA based creative studio specializing in the design and development of cutting edge, immersive, interactive installations and experimental storytelling.
We are looking for a Visual Designer with a broad and versatile design palette, who is interested in creating unique designs for both large and small scale interactive installations, to join our small focused team.
The role involves working closely with other designers and programmers to develop designs and assets that will be incorporated into our custom 2D and 3D software based environments. Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn a must.
- Concept development
- Character Design
- Animation ( 2D and 3D )
- Developing a design language for a project
- Testing designs suitability for projection
- Preparing assets
- Working with developers on asset integration workflows
- Print design experience a plus
- Developing concept sketches for project proposals
- Proposal document layout
- Unique and versatile design and illustration skills
- Ability to design in a variety of styles, for any age group
- Strong attention to details
- Vivid imagination
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects skills, with the ability to animate
- Self motivated and willingness to learn new tools and skills as needed for a particular project
- Ability to work hard, focused and meet deadlines
- Able to clearly communicate concepts and ideas both within the team and also to clients
- Knowledge of openFrameworks, Processing, a plus
- Ability to model and animate in 3D programs a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set. Candidate must be located in the Greater Boston area or be willing to relocate.
Position is open to legal US Residents only. Some travel within the US and possibly abroad may be required.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com.
Please include your portfolio or links to projects you have worked on and clearly describe your role in the project.